Today, Trident Alloys is also involved nationally in the expanding renewable energy industries, including wind power, clean coal, biomass and severe duty process control. Trident Gate Valves is the natural companion and complement to the foundry.
Trident flap gate airlock valves are designed for higher temperatures and abrasive applications. They are rugged, cost-effective, low maintenance workhorses for dry process control in the harshest applications of Iron Ore Pelletizing, Cement, Waste to Energy Ash Handling, Mining, and Environmental Dust Control and Remediation.
Together, Trident Alloys, Inc. and Trident Gate Valves serve the OEM, Engineering and End User markets; providing full service for original parts and replacement wear castings, value added machining, and airlock flap valves for dry process, material handling and environmental control.
Features of Trident Flap Gate Airlock Valves:Cast alloy valves are available in standard High Profile and Low Profile models:
- Non-wearing double flap gate airlock construction in single, double and triple configurations cover widest range of applications. Low Profile designs mount in restricted space and allow replacement of misapplied or failing rotary valves.
- Ductile iron, Ni-Resist iron, 316 SS, Hi Chrome, Grade HT SS. Special alloys are available.
- Assures reliable long term performance, cost effective working life. Precision ground stainless shafts with self aligning shaft seals. Outboard mounted shaft bearings for cool operation.
- Standard for quick, easy mounting of a second drive assembly for double the power, or for change of drive to either side for system design and installation clearance.
- Low cost, easy replacement. NFPA Standard air cylinders. Direct access to internal seat, shaft, flap and arm assembly for inspection, flushing or change out with dual covers and a choice of high pressure mounting bolts or quick lock cover release for high or low pressure applications and inspection access. Internal assemblies are easily accessible with no blind reaching to disassemble.
- Working life extended for years at minimal cost with, re-grindable internal seats and flaps. No need to remove valve from service.
- Pneumatic, electric and gravity/counter-weight options for widest range of material, pressure and power considerations.